Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Need to Run and Hide

Our water problem still isn't fixed and I am going crazy! Poor Jonathan and Pat, they have been out in the heat digging and digging and we still can't seem to figure out where the problem is. I finally gave up and came indoors to hide away from all the mess. Our yard is covered in trenches and holes.
The only ones enjoying all the digging are the chickens, they have been feasting on all the worms we keep digging up.
Even though Jonathan is finished with Home School he is still learning. Here he is learning how to cut pipe and thread pipe.
I have been trying not to dirty up dishes by cooking, but after all the hard work I decided to make a special meal. Meatball sandwiches to start with...
And for dessert, banana pudding.
Now I'm off to hide in the sewing room.

No comments:

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop