Saturday, October 18, 2008

Going to Town

Yesterday I had to make an extra trip to town and remembered to take my camera along; my mom has been wanting to see a typical day through pictures.

My first photo is a view of Broadway; this is my favorite street in town. I love streets made from brick.
Broadway leads right into the college campus.
This area is usually full of kids riding bikes and walking to class; it was pretty early when I took these pictures so I image most of the college kids were still sleeping.
The entrance to the campus is very pretty; my favorite part is the fountain and all the beautiful trees everywhere.
After leaving the campus area I headed to the library where it just happened to be the start of the library book sale. The line was so long it wrapped around the building.
This is part of the children's area of the library.
After we left the library I continued with my errands and forgot to take anymore pictures until right before it was time to pick up Jonathan. Here is a picture of construction that is currently going on; depending on which part of town you are in, this is a common sight.
Hopefully the next time I remember the camera I will remember to take better area photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the tour pictures.. that sure is a quaint and pretty campus.. I too love those brick streets and the fountain area is gorgeous.

Vanessa said...

I would love to become one of your followers but am new at this and cannot figure how to do that. I think we have a lot in common including Jan Karod books. They are my favorite.

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop