Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Leftovers

My sister-in-law's mom made this recipe for us when we visited one Thanksgiving and it has since become a family favorite.

Turkey Tostadas

Chop leftover turkey into small pieces and place in a skillet with some turkey broth.
Season generously with Mrs. Dash.
Stir and let simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes.
After the broth has cooked out the meat will be tender enough to shred when stirred.
Spread salsa on a tostada shell.
Add seasoned turkey.
Top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's certainly a different way to eat the leftover turkey.
Looks yummy

Helen Ruth said...

Looks good to me too. I need to freeze my stock today. It's been sitting in the fridge, waiting to be reboned again. I think I'm going to make a pot of chicken soup today with some of that stock! Today is feeling kinda nippy with only a high of 66.

Browndirtcottage said...

oooooo....and this looks good too.......i just love "mrs. dash"

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop