Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Garden Bliss

Thanks to last weeks rain my garden has taken a turn for the better. The corn I replanted has begun to come up;
And the other corn plants are getting taller and fuller and beginning to look like a corn patch.The green beans I replanted are coming up too;
And some of the bigger green bean plants are looking very healthy.
The tomatoes I purchased from the store are getting tall enough for a cage;
And one of the tomato plants has two small blooms.
One of my cucumber plants has doubled in size, but no blooms on it just yet.
And this evening, while watering the garden...
Elizabeth found a cute little frog.

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

Wow you've been busy. I'm sure the chickens love their new expanded play area. YOur garden looks fantastic. I need to check on mine - maybe tonight if it quits raining....
Kris

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop