Monday, December 21, 2009

Organizing Coupons

Lately I have been spending time searching the Internet for a better way to store my coupons so I can find them faster when shopping. There were a lot of good ideas but the one that interested me the most was the binder method. I found this binder with zipper at the local thrift store. It has several inside pockets perfect for holding little extras.
Next I purchased a package of pocket dividers to hold sale flyers for the different stores I shop. Having these pockets has made it easier to trash old flyers when replacing them with new ones.
I next purchased plastic sleeves used for holding baseball cards; these were costly but worth it since I am now able to scan through my coupons very quickly.
My plastic sleeves are divided into sections and each section is labeled with categories such as meat/freezer, cereal/asst. breakfast, paper products, shampoo/conditioner, laundry.....
I am slowly sorting and organizing my coupons; so far this new system is working great.

No comments:

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop