Monday, September 20, 2010

Elizabeth's Closet pt. 2

An anonymous commenter asked me if I was lost in Elizabeth's closet. It sure feels like it since progress is coming along at a snails pace but I'm getting there. I have managed to empty the top shelves and sort most of the clothes.
I buy a lot of clothing for Elizabeth to grow into and I now have them sorted, boxed and labeled by sizes. Once the boxes were filled I noticed there were too many size 10/12 so I will be sure not to buy anymore of this size.
The bottom of the closet is still a big mess but I think I have reached the half way mark on progress.
How silly of me to think I could clean the closet in one day!

3 comments:

Packrat said...

It's looking really nice. Too bad you live so far away. I'd hire you to come to my house to help sort!

Ann said...

I just wish I had a closet that big!!

Helen Ruth said...

I thought the EXACT same thing when I thought I'd clean my house today! How silly of me to think I could do this in one day!!! Still not cleaned!! By the way, her closet looks nice!

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop