Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Preparation Day 6

As soon as Thanksgiving was over I had planned to get all of my Christmas cooking completed, gifts wrapped, packages filled, labeled and in the mail early so I could have time to relax before Christmas actually arrives. However, all my plans flew out the window and I am now spending my time writing and sketching plans on paper;
Buying lovely fabrics;
And running my embroidery machine.
For the next several days I will be chained to my sewing machine in hopes of completing this quilt in record time so my customer can get it mailed to her parents before Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love looking at peoples fabric to see if I have any of them.. and that blue one with the roses I do have.. how cool is that. be sure to share pic's of the finished quilt

QuiltedSimple said...

Looks lovely so far! Yes, please do show the finished quilt:) Good luck getting it done
Kris

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop