Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Small Attempt at Decorating

 I am so not a decorator. Never have been and never will be.
In our old house I used quilts to help hide ugly wall and really liked how they transformed the rooms. So, in our temporary house, which has no ugly wall, I wanted to continue hanging my quilts.
In my sewing room/guest room, above the bed, was a big open wall that needed some color.
 So I hung my favorite quilt, my photo memory quilt. This quilt consists of pictures from my grandma's photo album. I really love this quilt!
The quilt looks very nice on the wall but now it looks like I will be needing to find a different corner for my sewing stash.

3 comments:

Rachel E. said...

Baby steps work best. The quilt looks nice up there. Maybe the Ikea shelf with baskets or bins would work in the corner?

Unknown said...

I love the quilt! My sister made one for her mother in law last year. I hinted very strongly that I would like a gift so amazing also.

Helen Ruth said...

Best quilt ever! The memory quilt is hanging in my diningroom!

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop