Friday, January 30, 2009

Jello With Fruit

I love jello, especially with fruit added. Peaches are what I use the most.
Begin with a large can of peaches; drain the juice into a measuring cup and cut the fruit into bite size pieces.Bring to a boil 1 cup of water; add to 1 package of jello (I like to use strawberry/banana); stir until dissolved. Next, instead of adding 1 cup of cold water add 1 cup of juice from the peaches; stir.
Now add the peaches and chill. This is so yummy, especially in the summer time.

2 comments:

Helen Ruth said...

Looks good. Where's the whipped cream?

I haven't had jello in a long time. Pamela and I usually eat those peaches on top of a bed of cottage cheese.

Anonymous said...

A scoop of vanilla ice cream with mine please :)

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop