Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hummmm

What to blog about? I just do not know what to blog about lately! I have been sewing but just doll clothes. I have been working in the garden but since I wrote about that last year I do not want to repeat myself....hummmm, I guess I will talk about one of my recent doll outfits.When I first made this dress it hung on the doll like a potato sack. My mom suggested I add elastic to the waist and "presto" my sack dress was transformed! Thank you mom; since I did not inherit your creativity I'm so glad you are willing to share it with me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome my dear.. why don't you go ahead and show us your gardening.. it's that time of year and I'm always interested to see what you're up to.. I plan to blog about mine.. that is if it ever quits raining so I can.

Enid said...

ohh Patty don't stop blogging about the garden....I always look foward to see what you are up too!!

cpamomma-christi said...

I am looking for a post from your sister on her middle east trip. I hope she posts soon.

I love the doll dress. very cute. christi

QuiltedSimple said...

Love the doll dress! I wish I could get out in the garden - but it's still very, very wet:( Hopefully soon
Kris

Ann said...

CUTE!!!! Is that a print, or did you sew all those squares together?

Katy said...

It turned out sooo cute! :) Great job! :)

You asked, on my blog, where I got my map in the schoolroom. Actually, my mother got it for the kids. I am not sure where she got it...but I will try to remember to ask her! :)

Helen Ruth said...

Very nice! Did you ever sell this?

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop