Saturday, April 7, 2012

Farm House in the Country...Preparing to Move pt. 1

We live in a farm house that is easily 100-years old. For years our house has needed major remodeling and updating. The job is so big it would be impossible to live in the house when the work begins. Thanks to my brother-in-law and my sister-in-law we have a temporary house to live in while we work on our house.Our new temporary house has needed a lot of work as well. We have spent 8-months, working part time, getting the temporary house livable. Originally I thought we would be moving into the temporary house within 3-months...was I ever wrong!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic's Patty..

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh wow, better you than me!!! HA!
But I have decided the only way my house will ever be REALLY clean anymore is to just MOVE!!! This is the longest have have lived in the same house.

Good luck with all the work you have ahead of you on the ole homestead!!

Enid said...

So glad yall getting to move...! Let me know if you need help!

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop