Thursday, May 3, 2012

Creative Leftovers

Earlier this week I grilled pork steaks for dinner with all the fixings; corn on the cob, baked potatoes.... Yum, it was all so good.
 No matter how good a meal is sometimes you don't want to eat it a second time. So I decided to get creative with the leftovers.
 I took the leftover baked potatoes and sliced them, leaving the skin on. These were then fried in a skillet until brown on each side.
 Next I fried up some eggs, warmed up the leftover grilled pork steak and we had a meal fit for a king.
Just as we were sitting down to eat I remembered I had some biscuits leftover from breakfast which was the perfect addition to our meal. Yum, leftovers sure are tasty. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love baked potatoes fried like that.. yum!!

Helen Ruth said...

THAT looks yummy! I think I'll bake those 2 potatoes that are lying around (that aren't enough for 3 people) and slice them up, and pan fry like you did for breakfast! What a nifty idea!

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop