Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been quit busy since yesterday and it will not stop until Sunday evening!

Yesterday, Thursday, is our normal day to go to town. We have dance class for Elizabeth and a guitar lesson for Jonathan and then our normal shopping. On top of our normal schedule we added a Graduation Practice; Jonathan will be graduating with our local South Plains Christian Home Educators Association Home School Group; there are 22 kids participating this year.

Tomorrow, Saturday, is the big day and it begins at 9:00 AM! I am sure tears will be present all day.
On Sunday Elizabeth will be going to a birthday party. I prefer to give homemade gifts instead of store purchased gifts and so today I have been busy working on two quilt tops. I had put off working on these and so now I must make the time to complete them.
Hopefully I will get everything completed by Sunday; the party begins at 6:00 PM so I think there is just enough time to complete them.
Perhaps next time I will begin sooner on my next gift project, but I’m not holding my breath!

No comments:

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop