Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Newly Found Bargain

I have been wanting a push mower for some time but I didn't want to pay the price of a new one. Before we lost our Internet on Monday I saw an e-mail where someone had a push mower for sale; they were moving and couldn't bring it with them. The mower cost me $30 and has a grass catcher on the back. This grass catcher has turned out to be an added bonus as I can now put all the clippings in with the chickens.The chickens are having a great time scratching and eating all the clippings; not only is this great fun for them but they are eating less grain which makes it cheaper to feed them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got the net back.. those chickens are getting big... have you lost any of them?
My oat bread turned out delicious.. some of the best bread I've ever made.. and the cinnamon rolls are good too. I'll have pic's on tomorrow's blog.

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop