Monday, July 21, 2008

Fresh Peaches

Yesterday we picked peaches again. They are riper than the last ones but still not just right. The birds are really eating them up so we had no choice but to pick again. We lack one more tree to be picked and we are hoping to hold off for another day or two.

This time I had enough peaches to can some. I love how they look in the jars.
I even had enough for a cobbler.
Click HERE for the recipe.

The house smells so good right now I'm not sure I can wait until lunch time to begin eating the cobbler.

2 comments:

Helen Ruth said...

Oh yum.... thanks for the recipe too.

Anonymous said...

It all looks so delicious!!!
We had fresh strawberry/blueberry syrup on waffles this morning. I'll trade some for peaches :)

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop