Friday, August 29, 2008

The Big "50"

On Wednesday Pat turned 50! We weren't able to celebrate then because of the broken water pipes so today was the big celebration. For dinner we had pork steaks.
With oven roasted potatoes. My sister-in-law made these when we visited her and they are now a Family Favorite! Thanks Cathey!!!!
Salad with the new Kraft creamy dressing, I love this new dressing.
Lemonade to drink; I add lime juice to mine and slices of lemons and limes.
Pat requested a coconut cake for dessert. This was the first time I had ever made a cake like this. While it tasted pretty good, the cake was on the dry side so next time I will try a different recipe.
Pat's birthday gift was Season 5 of Andy Griffith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Pat I said Happy Birthday and to enjoy his movies.
Food looked delicious and those potatoes are one of my favorites too.

Helen Ruth said...

TELL PAT I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop