Thursday, October 9, 2008

Being Thrifty Is So Darn Cute!

Today Elizabeth and I went to town. She wanted to wear one of her new 50-cent dresses. She looked so cute I decided to photograph her and then after looking over the picture I realized everything she was wearing was a bargain. Her dress was 50-cents, her tights were $1 (purchased last year at Wal-Mart on clearance) and her shoes were $1 (purchased last year). Wow, $2.50 never looked so cute!I visited CVS today and look what I got for Free!
My total out of pocket was $7.37 and I got back $11 in ECB!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a million bucks in that outfit... wish I could hug her.

Unknown said...

Isn't CVS amazing??? I LOVE that store! I wish I'd known about it long ago... And, Elizabeth is adorable! You can't beat $2.50!

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop