Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Little Stress

I have always heard working with leather is difficult because most mistakes cannot be fixed. So, on Thursday, when I was asked to put a name on a leather guitar strap I wasn't too sure if I wanted the job.Most places are not able to even begin a job for at least 6 to 8 weeks; and since the strap was to be a Christmas gift I held my breath and decided to give it a try. As the machine was sewing I sat and watched each stitch until the name was finished.

I am very pleased with how it came out and now my heart is beating once again!

4 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

oooouuu. I would have been holding my breath too....but it looks good!

Anonymous said...

You are so much braver then me.. I wouldn't have the courage to take on a job like that... no way Jose but YOU did a fab job on it.

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Phew!! So glad it turned out great, and that you can now breathe again! :)

Fran said...

I would dn't have been able to breathe either...but look at how wonderful it turned out. You may have discovered a whole new talent to go along with your quilting.

~~Fran...:c)

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop