Friday, December 5, 2008

Soup's On!

Earlier in the week I made a large pot of soup using two thick pork chops (I usually make this with beef); it was such a big hit that Jonathan asked me to make it again.

Here is how I made the soup;
Begin with two thick cuts of pork chops, cubed;Brown the meat in a small amount of oil;
Add a small onion blended in water and two cans green beans with their juice;
Simmer for an hour;
Add hunks of potatoes and cook until they are tender.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good but I'd want my onions sliced ;)

Helen Ruth said...

What, no onions? They're good for you!!!

Ann said...

It does sound good.....I'd want my onions coarsely chopped AND I'd have to add some carrots! lol

Anonymous said...

It's funny how everyone has their own peference isn't it?
BTW check out your baby sis's blog.

Browndirtcottage said...

ooo..yum.....yes....pork.......the other white meat!

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop