Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Big...Really Big City

Elizabeth and I are on an adventure in the big big city of Dallas/Ft. Worth living it up with lots of swimming and sight seeing. For the first time ever we are staying in an extended stay hotel. Our room has sliding doors with a lovely view of the pool.We are cooking in a miniature kitchen which has been fun and a little like camping.
We have had to improvise and make do with what we have. While making pancakes I had to use a pot as a mixing bowl for pancake batter.
Why are we on this adventure? Well, it's a long story but basically Jonathan needed me while he finishes up his internship/job; so Elizabeth and I are taking in local attractions and having a blast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the tiny kitchen that Richard had while working in Hungary.. wish I could drop by and visit for a while.

Packrat said...

Fun for a little while.:)

Helen Ruth said...

Sounds like fun! Get a good deal on your room?

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop