Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Project for Jonathan

Would you like to know what's going on in my sewing room?I have been busy cutting up assorted t-shirts.
Jonathan gave this pile of t-shirts to me a couple of months ago to make into a Memory T-Shirt Quilt; but I didn't get around to starting it until recently.
Oh my, the memories these shirts bring back! Veggie Tales and Adventures in Odyssey were a very big part of Jonathan's childhood.
Pat and Jonathan helped several times with the building of a local park.
I so love Mickey Mouse.
Most of the shirts that will make up the quilt are music related and came from Band Camp, Pastorale and the Lubbock Youth Symphony Orchestra.
I am so anxious to see how the quilt is going to look when completed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some nice shirts and look in good shape

Helen Ruth said...

Wow, I was following your progress with the t-shirts. Great job!!

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop