Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Wedding Gift

While searching the fabric store recently I stumbled upon these cute kitchen themed fabrics. Using my embroidery machine I stitched a cute "days of the week" design onto muslin;

And trimmed the ends in a ruffle using the fruit print fabric.Next I found some plain hand towels at Wal-Mart;



And stitched a strip across the bottom of one end using the utensil print fabric.

All the towels and this set of knives are headed to an upcoming wedding.

I think the happy couple will enjoy their gift for many years.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

This is such a great gift! I know I would love it!

Browndirtcottage said...

These are great Patty!! The ruffles sure add to the cute factor!!

Packrat said...

Patty, these are wonderful! The couple should be delighted with your gift.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Patty

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop