Sunday, December 18, 2011

My New Microwave

I seldom buy anything new for myself but this weekend I was desperate and purchased a new microwave. My old microwave was not getting hot enough and when I cook Christmas treats a microwave is a must. Thankfully I found a nice one at Sam's Club.
I started with fudge and the microwave really got the fudge mixture boiling;
And the fudge turned out perfect.
Next I made some peanut brittle; now the house smells so good!
I am very impressed with my new microwave. It has a lot of space inside and a turn table too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those both look so good! It's amazing how much easier work is when you have good "tools". I'm happy for you.

Anonymous said...

so you did buy one.. was wondering.. I know you're going to love it.. and that candy makes me want some NOW LOL

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop