Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Sewing

Normally I do a lot of Christmas Sewing but this year I didn't do as much; mainly because of time.
In October we took a road trip to visit family and friends. While on this trip I learned a little about two of my nieces; one likes sports and the other likes lime green, hot pink and zebra stripes.
For one niece I made a zebra stripe pillow out of some fake animal fur in my stash.
And for my other niece I found some basketball print fabric that I quilted with straight lines before turning it into a pillow.
Each year I plan to start my Christmas Sewing in January but I never seem to actually do it. I wonder if I'll succeed this year and truly begin early? You never know, maybe this will be my turning point year :O)
Actually, now that I think about it, planning and starting the gift making process early is a wonderful New Year's Resolution!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pillows! I always try to start early, too...but it usually doesn't happen.

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop