Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Kids

My son, Jonathan, is a Senior this year and getting ready for college. He is the family musician. At the age of 9 we began him in a small home school band playing clarinet. He took to music so well that we soon added two other instruments, piano and classical guitar.

Jonathan played clarinet with our local youth symphony for about 5 years and currently plays in the orchestra at church.

Jonathan's major in college will be mathematics.
Other interests are;
Computers, Paintball, Battlestar Galactica and 24.

My daughter, Elizabeth, is in kindergarten. She has just learned to read and is a natural "Book Worm". Elizabeth loves to dance and has been in ballet for a year and a half. She has an interest in music, just like brother, and wants to learn violin.

Other interests are; sewing, cooking, playing with baby dolls and animals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Elizabeth.. I'm going to steal it for my collection. The one of Jonathan is good too and I'll be stealing it also.
Congrats on your page.. I have one here but haven't done anything with it yet.

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop