Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Farm House in the Country...Preparing to Move pt. 2

When we began working on the temporary house right away we encountered a problem with water leaking from a wall.
When we cut into the wall we discovered a drain pipe was loose and angled wrong causing water to leak everywhere.

Before we knew it we had to cut a second section of the wall so we could reach everything.

It took several weekends of work before this problem was fixed and the opening closed back again.

When the new sheet rock went up the room started transforming.

After the painting was finished the wall looked as if we never cut into it.

Our next problem was even bigger; on the other side of this wall is a bathroom with more leaks.

3 comments:

SchneiderPeeps said...

what a great job. You sound so patient with all of this. I'll be praying for you - home improvements always tend to put additional stress on our family.

Helen Ruth said...

One problem after another, but you have made so much progress! I really love those floors! You must be so excited.

Pat aka Posh said...

I somehow missed this second post.. I too love the floors.

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop