Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pink Capris

Elizabeth requested a pair of Capri's since she outgrew all of the ones she wore last summer. While digging in my stash I found some pink fabric leftover from a poodle skirt I had made two years ago. This fabric was not only heavy enough for the Capri's but it was the perfect color as well.
I really love Capri's because they are modest as well as comfortable.
 Elizabeth has been asking me to add pockets to the clothes I make her and this time I remembered!
 Both the pockets and the hem have been trimmed in machine embroidery.
I really like how these came out and plan to make Elizabeth another pair or two.
Some of my fondest memories are of the clothes my mom made for us kids grown up; it's fun keeping this tradition alive :O)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute! I really like the addition of the embroidery. I bet Elizabeth is loving them.

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop