Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Brewed Tea

My favorite tea is sun tea but today I decided to try my hand at brewing tea.
I have always loved enamel pots and pans, this one used to belong to Pat's grandmother; thankfully I am the current owner of her small collection of enamel pots.
Since the pot is so small, barely large enough to boil an egg, the water heated up quickly turning into a nice dark concentrated tea in not time at all.
Next I put sugar into this wonderful old pitcher, it also belonged to Pat's grandmother, and added my concentrated tea with cold water.
The tea was wonderful and hit the spot on this hot summer day.
I wonder though, could it have tasted so good because I was using dishes that held memories :O)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the memories that are attached to things. It always makes life so much sweeter.

msn live statistics
Hewlett Packard Laptop